Post-Doctoral Fellow Biostatistics
- University of Louisville
- Location: Louisville, KY
- Job Number: 7180175 (Ref #: [email protected])
- Posting Date: Sep 18, 2023
- Salary / Pay Rate: $56,484 - $68,604
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
• A Ph.D. degree in Biostatistics, Applied Statistics, or a closely related quantitative field is essential. Candidates are expected to have a strong educational foundation and/or hands-on experience in the realms of clinical trial design and survival analyses.
• Proficiency in statistical programming using tools like R and SAS is crucial. Additionally, candidates should have a track record of effectively working with large-scale data.
• Demonstrated excellence in statistical consulting and cross-disciplinary collaboration.
• Effective team player and ability to work independently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants are required to have a Ph.D. in Biostatistics, Statistics, or a closely related field, with 0 to 3 years of applicable experience. A foundational education and practical familiarity with clinical trial design and survival analyses are prerequisites. Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are essential for the successful candidate.
Please send CV to: Maiying Kong, PhD Professor of Bioinformatics & Biostatistics Brown Cancer Center Biostatistics Core Director University of Louisville [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity The University of Louisville is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, pregnancy, or veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact the Employment team at [email protected] or 502.852.6258. Assistance and Accommodations Computers are available for application submission at the Human Resources Department located at 215 Central Avenue, Ste 205 - Louisville, Kentucky 40208. If you require assistance or accommodation with our online application process, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone 502-852-6258. About the University of Louisville In 2023, the University of Louisville celebrates its quasquibicentennial, the 225th anniversary of the 1798 beginnings of higher education in Louisville. One of the nation’s first city-owned, public universities, UofL today is a vital ecosystem that creates thriving futures for students, our community and society. As one of only 79 universities in the United States to earn recognition by the Carnegie Foundation as both a Research 1 and a Community Engaged university, we impact lives in areas of student success and research and innovation, while our dynamic connection with our local and global communities provides unparalleled opportunities for students and citizens both. The university serves as an engine that powers Metro Louisville and the commonwealth and as a classroom for UofL’s more than 23,000 students, who benefit from partnerships with top employers and a wide range of community service opportunities. To learn more, visit louisville.edu. The University of Louisville is a public university in Louisville, Kentucky. It is a member of the Kentucky state university system.