Santa Fe Institute Complexity Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Santa Fe Institute
- Location: Santa Fe, NM
- Job Number: 7160673
- Posting Date: Jul 28, 2023
- Application Deadline: Oct 13, 2023
APPLICATIONS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED THROUGH THE ONLINE SITE which opens on August 1st, 2023.
* a Ph.D. in any scientific discipline (granted within 6 years of the application deadline or expect to receive one by September 2024)
* strong computational and quantitative skills
* an exemplary academic record
* a proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively
* a demonstrated interest in multidisciplinary research
* evidence of the ability to think beyond traditional paradigms
The SFI Complexity Postdoctoral Fellowships offers you:
* unparalleled intellectual freedom
* transdisciplinary collaboration with leading researchers worldwide
* up to three years in residence in Santa Fe, New Mexico
* discretionary research and collaboration funds
* competitive salary, generous benefits and paid family leave
* a structured leadership training program
Applications are welcome from:
* candidates from any country
* candidates from any scientific discipline with strong quantitative skills
* women and members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply
SFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community. SFI is responsive to the needs of dual career couples and is committed to building a culturally diverse research environment.
U.S. citizenship is not a requirement, however, you must be legally able to work in the US. SFI will sponsor a J1 Visa for successful candidates. SFI is not able to sponsor a H1B Visa for candidates.
SFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community. Women and members of underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply. SFI is responsive to the needs of dual career couples and is committed to building a culturally diverse research environment.