POST DOC FELLOW
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Job Number: 7159728 (Ref #: hlj_47918)
- Posting Date: Jul 21, 2023
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Support for career development in cancer research and/or clinical lab medicine.
- Moffitt provides a highly collaborative environment emphasizing research with clinical impact and providing extensive support through institutional core facilities.
- Plans and performs experiments directed toward answering specific scientific questions with limited supervision under the general guidance of the Investigator.
- Assists in planning and developing research projects within the laboratory under the Investigator's direction.
- May work individually or may have significant oversight over other less experienced research personnel.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Minimum of an M.D. or Ph.D. in Biological Science or related field is required
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.