Postdoctoral Associate - Immunology
- University of Pittsburgh
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Job Number: 7157762 (Ref #: pt100126)
- Posting Date: Jun 30, 2023
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Qualifications or Expectations:
- • Hold, or are about to obtain, a PhD or MD degree in Immunology, Cancer Biology or Relevant fields. • Have experience in Immunological assays (e.g., flow cytometry and primary immune cell isolation and culture), mouse tumor models and analyses of patient specimens will be highly valued. • Additional skills in bioinformatics and single cell analysis are considered a plus.
- As a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Li Lab, you will have the unique opportunity to work directly alongside Dr. Li and develop expertise in a wide array of techniques. You will also have the chance to refine your career-related skills, including oral presentations, manuscript preparation, and grant writing. Dr. Li is committed to fully supporting your professional development and will assist you in applying for postdoctoral fellowships or career development grants.
Duties or Responsibilities:
- • Flow cytometry • Primary immune cell isolation and culture • Mouse tumor models • Analyses of patient specimens
For more info about this position, visit:For a complete list of published work by Dr. Li, please visit: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/myncbi/1ncWtM7wZry1cA/bibliography/public/?sortby=pubDate&sdirection=descending