- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7119837 (Ref #: 14339-en_US)
- Posting Date: Jan 6, 2023
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Postdoctoral Associates in Dr. Ivan Rosas's lab will perform duties associated with coordinating, implementing and balancing multiple research studies and projects. They will be accountable to deliver established goals, utilize good judgment, knowledge and skills in the area of expertise while maintaining expected quality standards. This position is for MD/PhD who will train for a career as a scientific professional.
- Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
- Evaluates and analyzes data.
- Establishes new research protocols and procedures.
- Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
- Maintains laboratory operations.
- Supervises research staff.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience required.
- Organized, self-motivated, teamwork, works well under pressure, multitasking.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
PD; CA; SN
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.
Please mention you saw this ad on PostdocJobs.com