Lab head/Team Leader (Synthetic Chemist)
- Apeloa Pharma Solutions
- Location: Billerica, MA
- Job Number: 7119371
- Posting Date: Jan 4, 2023
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
We are seeking a highly talented synthetic chemist to join our Chemistry Excellency Department at Apeloa Boston site. The candidate will be responsible to lead one of our chemistry labs/teams in Boston site. He/she will effectively manage the chemistry resource in Boston and Shanghai/Hengdian sites to support our partner/customer projects in a timely manner. The candidate should have a deep understanding of organic chemistry and reaction mechanism. Extensive experience is preferred at one of the new modality areas such as TPD/PROTAC, ADC, peptide, oligonucleotide, etc. He/she should have a track record of accomplishments.
Apeloa is a global CDMO company, and is destine to support our customer chemistry need. Apeloa has 5700+ employees and reached 1.4 billion USD sales for year 2021. Apeloa has state-of-art R&D centers in Shanghai and Zhejiang China, and built close business relationship with our customers around the world. Apeloa recently committed 47 million USD initial fund to build R&D Boston site to facilitate our US business. The site is located at Billerica, Massachusetts and currently under construction, which will be ready for function at Q3 2023. The Chemistry Excellency Department aims to develop multiple chemistry technology platforms in new modality areas to broad our chemistry support horizon. We are dedicated to a supportive, collaborative and productive working environment, offer the competitive compensation and benefit packages to every employee, and sponsor employment-based visa application for our employees who are in need.
Our website: https://apeloacdmo.com/
• Lead one of our Boston chemistry labs/teams to support customer projects in a timely manner.
• Contribute in an impactful manner to the synthesis especially at one of the new modality areas for portfolio projects.
• Work closely with BDs to support business development;
• Effective management of chemistry resource in Boston and Shanghai sites through excellent synthetic chemistry skills with clear and open communication.
• Active participation in recruitment, training, and development of scientific staff.
• PhD in organic synthesis with extensive synthetic lab skill and knowledge;
• 2+ years of experience at one of the new modality areas is preferred, such as TPD/PROTAC, ADC, peptide, oligonucleotide, etc.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills are required.
Apeloa is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all job applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Please mention you saw this ad on PostdocJobs.com