UM Postdoctoral Fellow in Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- University of Macau | Centre for Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Location: Macao, Macao
- Job Number: 7118716
- Posting Date: Dec 21, 2022
- Application Deadline: Jan 31, 2023
1. Holder of PhD degree or equivalent degree from top-ranked universities or disciplines (e.g., Top 200 ranked universities listed on THE/QS world ranking, or those listed under the Double First-Class Initiatives and Programmes in mainland China);
2. Holder of PhD degree for less than 2 years. Applicants with doctoral degree award expected within 6 months upon closing of application will be considered;
3. Proven record of outstanding academic achievement, including publications, patents, presentations and academic awards;
4. Current UM Postdoctoral Fellowship and Associateship appointees are not eligible for application.
A taxable annual remuneration between MOP336,000 and MOP480,000 (approximately USD41,480 to 59,250) will be commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualification and relevant professional experience. The current local maximum income tax rate is 12% but is effectively around 5% – 7% after various discretionary exemptions experience.
1. Applicants should apply online via https://talent.rsms.um.edu.mo/login/OALogin.jsp on or before 31 January 2023;
2. Required documents for application include: 1) Detailed Curriculum Vitae; 2) Academic certificate; 3) Performance summary form (template available on application system); 4) Research proposal (template available on application system); 5) Five representative academic publications. Please upload the above documents to your online application.
Please mention you saw this ad on PostdocJobs.com