- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7118222 (Ref #: 14112-en_US)
- Posting Date: Dec 14, 2022
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The postdoctoral associate will be working autonomously on several scientific projects of the lab, and will coordinate research activities in the laboratory, under the supervision of the PI. Position will both supervise the scientific projects and perform technical experiments.
- Designs, direction and execution of specialized and advanced research experiments on both in vivo and in vitro models.
- Analyzes and evaluates scientific data.
- Establishes and implements new research protocols and procedures.
- Conducts elaboration of summaries for research findings, preparation of grants, scientific reports and research articles for publishing in research journals.
- Supervises scientific projects, by coordinating the research staff.
- Maintains laboratory operations.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience required.
- Knowledge in the field of cellular and molecular biology.
- Experience in manipulating cell cultures and mouse models.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
PD; CA; SN
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.
Please mention you saw this ad on PostdocJobs.com