- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Job Number: 7116030
- Posting Date: Nov 14, 2022
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
1. Epigenetic control of intestinal epithelial wound healing programs and relationship to colorectal oncogenesis.
2. Junctional signaling in mucosal wound healing responses and inflammatory carcinogenesis.
3. Oxidative injury defenses in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and colitis associated carcinoma (CAC).
Preference will be given to candidates who have prior experience working with animal and organoid models of GI disease, but it is not essential.
Applicants should submit a cover letter/research statement, CV including publications, and contact information for at least three references to [email protected].
Interviews will be performed via Zoom beginning immediately. Position start date is negotiable. Additional information can be found at the Williams Laboratory website: https://medsites.vumc.org/williamslab/welcome.
Required Qualifications: Candidates must have a doctoral degree in clinical or basic science. Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as an employee at VUMC. Candidates with strong backgrounds in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, etc. are welcome to apply.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience in biochemical and molecular biology skills and assays. Additional experience in animal and organoid models of GI disease or related expertise are preferred.
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition
1065-D Light Hall (MRBIV) 2215B Garland Avenue