Postdoctoral Scholar - Biomedical Informatics
- University of Pittsburgh
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Job Number: 7112366 (Ref #: pt10070)
- Posting Date: Oct 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Qualifications or Expectations:
- QUALIFICATIONS: Ph.D. in an applied quantitative discipline, such as computational biology, bioinformatics, biostatistics, mathematics, or computer science with a strong interest in translational biomedical research. Ideal candidates would have publications demonstrating experience with code development, applied mathematics, machine learning, deep learning, and/or computational biology. The candidate should 1) be able to work independently and as a member of a team, and 2) be hard-working, motivated, and eager to learn with an outstanding work ethic.
- Postdocs will engage with the broader systems biology communities by presenting work at top conferences, as well as publishing applications of new methods in high-impact journals.
Duties or Responsibilities:
- We are looking for two types of candidates: those interested to develop and apply methods (e.g interpretable deep learning for single-cell multi-omics data integration) and those interested to apply and enhance methods for delineating cell context-specific regulatory programs for precision medicine.
For more info about this position, visit:https://www.osmanbeyoglulab.com/