Post Doctoral Associate
- Sionic Energy ( with Cornell University)
- Location: Ithaca, NY
- Job Number: 7100335
- Posting Date: May 18, 2022
- Application Deadline: Jun 30, 2022
Job Description• Research experiences in lithium-ion battery or other electrochemical energy storage systems and efficiency in electrochemical analysis including cyclic voltammetry, electrochemical floating test, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy and lithium-ion battery testing.
• Familiar with in-situ characterization techniques including FT-IR, XAS, or TEM to understand the interfacial reactivity at electrode surface and identify the chemical composition of the SEI.
• Design and conduct organic synthesis and polymer synthesis experiments to develop new organic compounds as new electrolyte solvents and additives with desired physical and electrochemical properties.
• Skills in organic/polymer synthesis, purification, and chemical analysis by NMR, FTIR, Raman, GC-MS, SEM/EDS et al.
• Track of record of scientific achievements in published papers, patents, manuscript submission, and presentation at academic conferences.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to solve problems of scientific and technological interest.