Postdoctoral Fellow, Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Location: Rockville, MD, VA
- Job Number: 7099104
- Posting Date: May 2, 2022
- Application Deadline: Aug 1, 2022
Job DescriptionThe National Cancer Institute (NCI) Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program (CPFP) is now accepting applications for Cancer Prevention Fellows. This unique postdoctoral training opportunity is perfect for researchers and clinicians with an interest in cancer prevention.
Pursue your research interests with world-class training and mentorship
The centerpiece of the program is mentored, multidisciplinary research. Our comprehensive postdoctoral program is flexible enough to permit individual creativity while offering an organizational foundation for research and growth.
The program provides:
• Competitive stipends, relocation expenses, health insurance benefits, and travel allowances
• Support for up to four years
• Opportunity to earn your M.P.H., sponsored by NCI
• Research opportunities with experienced NCI mentors
• A cohort of fellows spanning STEM and other fields
Applicants must have a doctoral degree in a related discipline or be currently enrolled in an accredited doctoral degree program and scheduled to complete all requirements prior to the start of the program.
Applicants must also be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and have less than five years of relevant postdoctoral research experience.
Learn more and apply
Applications will be accepted through August 1, 2022. You must apply through our online system at https://applications.cpfp.cancer.gov/fellowship/fellowship.php?cid=jb_postdoc_en_cpfp_application_2022
To learn more about eligibility requirements and to apply, visit https://cpfp.cancer.gov or email us at [email protected]