Postdoctoral Fellow, Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Location: Rockville, MD, MD
- Job Number: 7077853
- Posting Date: May 3, 2021
- Application Deadline: Aug 16, 2021
Job DescriptionThe National Cancer Institute (NCI) Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program (CPFP) is now accepting applications for Cancer Prevention Fellows. This unique postdoctoral training opportunity is perfect for researchers and clinicians with a demonstrated interest in cancer prevention.
Pursue your research interests with world-class training and mentorship
The centerpiece of the program is mentored, multidisciplinary research. Our comprehensive postdoctoral program is flexible enough to permit individual creativity while offering an organizational foundation for research and growth.
The program provides:
• Competitive stipends, relocation expenses, health insurance benefits, and travel allowances
• Support for up to four years
• A path to earn a master of public health degree (M.P.H), sponsored by NCI
• A structured professional development curriculum
• A cohort of fellows, whose interests span STEM and other fields
Applicants must have a doctoral degree in a related discipline or be currently enrolled in an accredited doctoral degree program and scheduled to complete all requirements prior to the start of the program.
Applicants must also be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and have less than five years of relevant postdoctoral research experience.
Applications will be accepted through August 16, 2021. You must apply through our online system at https://applications.cpfp.cancer.gov/fellowship/fellowship.php.
To learn more about eligibility requirements and to apply, visit https://cpfp.cancer.gov or email us at email@example.com.