Summer Development Internship
- Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Job Number: 7063311 (Ref #: 1793192)
- Posting Date: Jan 30, 2020
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionPosting Number: 000168
Position Type: Administrative
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The Development department is seeking a motivated, positive, self-starter intern to assist with all facets of development including, but not limited to:
- Assist with note writing, phone calls, new donor research
- Assist with outside tours of labs and facilities
- Assist when needed with the OMRF Teen Leaders in Philanthropy Program
- Assist with annual donor events (241 Event - Wine & Food Festival)
- Other general office administration (filing, scanning, copying, etc.)
Must be working towards a bachelor’s degree at an accredited university in public relations, communications, journalism, business or related field preferred.
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Work Hours: Internship would start in on or around June 1, 2020 and end in August 1, 2020.Part-time hours typically Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm however hours may vary depending on work load and special events.*Willing to work around student schedules
Previous exposure to development a plus.
Regularly moves about the work environment, talks, hears and listens. Occasionally lifts or moves up to 10 pounds. Requires the ability to see. The noise level and typical work conditions are consistent with an office environment.
To apply, visit https://omrf.peopleadmin.com/postings/3448