Date Posted: Oct 24, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7061704 (Ref #: 1929-en_US)
- Posting Date: Oct 24, 2019
- Application Deadline:
Open Until Filled
Predoctoral fellows are trainees working in an apprenticeship mode in preparation for a career as a scientific professional.
- Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
- Evaluates and analyzes data.
- May establish new research protocols and procedures.
- Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
- May be responsible for laboratory operations.
- May supervise research staff.
- Education: Currently enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Experience: None required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.