Date Posted: Jun 28, 2019
Application Deadline: Aug 28, 2019
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Location: Boston, MA
- Job Number: 7058241 (Ref #: R21861120)
- Posting Date: Jun 28, 2019
- Application Deadline:
Aug 28, 2019
Located in Boston and the surrounding communities, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute brings together world renowned clinicians, innovative researchers and dedicated professionals, allies in the common mission of conquering cancer, HIV/AIDS and related diseases. Combining extremely talented people with the best technologies in a genuinely positive environment, we provide compassionate and comprehensive care to patients of all ages; we conduct research that advances treatment; we educate tomorrow's physician/researchers; we reach out to underserved members of our community; and we work with amazing partners, including other Harvard Medical School-affiliated hospitals.
A position as a post-doctoral research fellow is immediately available in the Div. of Hematologic Neoplasia at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to study biochemical mechanisms of transformation in acute myeloid leukemia (AML). This project will address important questions that implicate transcriptional regulators in leukemic cell growth and differentiation. The goal is to identify and validate novel drug targets and test novel compounds designated for future clinical development in precision medicine. Highly motivated Ph.D.s with strong background in biochemistry, molecular biology and/or hematopoietic stem cell biology are encouraged to apply.
• Ph.D. with expertise in Molecular Biology and/or Biochemistry.
• Experience with ChIPseq and analysis of RNAseq data is a plus
• The candidate is expected to contribute towards the design and implementation of research approaches and to prepare results for publication and for presentations at scientific meetings.
• We are looking for candidates who have at least two-years of availability.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is an equal opportunity employer and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, military service, protected veteran status, or other groups as protected by law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/5f5f5x2zywkbz4gh