International Postdoc Recruitment
- School of Basic Medical Sciences, Zhejiang University
- Location: Hangzhou, China
- Job Number: 7058195
- Posting Date: Jun 26, 2019
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionLocated in the historical and scenic Hangzhou, Zhejiang University is a renowned university with a long history. It is recognized as a First-class university by the China Ministry of Education, and BMS as an A-class discipline. In 2011, BMS was approved to be the only medical reform pilot school in the country.
To further enhance research and innovation, ZJU School of Basic Medical Sciences is hiring international postdos across the listed disciplines:
1. Cell Biology
2. Pathogenic Biology and Microbiology
5. Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
8. Pathology and Pathophysiology
10. Human Genetics
12. Human Anatomy and Embryology
More information can be found at http://bms.zju.edu.cn/English/redir.php?catalog_id=33492&object_id=41699
1. Under 35 years old (under 40 for foreign applicants);
2.A PhD degree;
3.Good academic research capability .
1. A competitive salary package will be provided
2. Apartments with preferential rent are available;
3. Social insurance including endowment and medical insurance shall be covered by the university.
1. Perform scientific research and complete postdoctoral research work at the scheduled time;
2. Apply for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or other scientific research projects based on research needs; cooperate with the supervisor to undertake key research projects; publish papers in key publications worldwide.
1.Flexible research time
Research time shall range from 2-6 years determined by college and supervisor according to the research projects and clearly defined in the agreement.
2.Access to senior professional title
Full-time postdoctoral researchers who work in our university for 3 continuous years can apply for the university’s senior professional title.
Interested applicants should contact the PI on the webside or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org