Postdoctoral Associate - Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7057717 (Ref #: 311141SM)
- Posting Date: Jun 13, 2019
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
This position requires conducting research to develop immunotherapy strategies for cancer treatment. Prior experience in vaccine development, immunological research, and humanized mouse model development are desired. The ultimate goal is to translate the developed approach to the clinical trials. The successful candidate should be self-motivated and work independently. He/she will work in an efficient and friendly research environment to pursue the scientific career.
- MD, PhD
- Experience in Immunology and molecular biology, have experience with mouse experiments.
- Good communication skills.