The lab has a strong focus on cancer biology of pancreatic cancer and colorectal cancer, emphasizing on the development of new strategies for early cancer detection and novel therapeutics development.
- Study of neoplastic progression of chronic inflammation associated colorectal cancer
- Diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers for pancreatic cancer
- Evaluation of several novel therapeutic targets in cellular and animal models.
The major technologies applied in these projects include genomics, proteomics and wide-range of immunoassays/immunostainings.
- PhD in molecular biology or related biological science fields.
- Knowledge and experience in cancer biology.
Preferred: Experience in animal study.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.