Date Posted: Apr 23, 2018
Application Deadline: May 13, 2018
- Sejong University
- Location: Seoul, Korea, South
- Job Number: 7051165
- Posting Date: Apr 23, 2018
- Application Deadline:
May 13, 2018
Sejong University invites application for Non-Tenure-track Research Assistant Professors for the following research areas.
- Hospitality and Tourism Management, or a closely related field
- Food Science and Biotechnology : Food Enzymology for Carbohydrate Materials, Functional foods
- Bioindustry and Bioresource Engineering : A field of physiology and breeding in vegetable crops
- Computer Science and Engineering : The Fourth Industrial Revolution related field (give preference to Big Data, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things(IOT), Artificial Intelligence field)
- Computer and Information Security : Blockchain Security, AI Security
- Software : All Areas of Computer Engineering, All Areas of Computer Science
Founded in 1940, Sejong University ranks among the top private universities in South Korea. Our student body comprises 14,000 undergraduate and graduate students. We offer a wide range of programs and courses through our nine colleges. In addition, Sejong University has a strong research focus, and we rank highly in science and engineering journal publications
: 37,000,000 KRW (Korean currency)
Incentive will be additionally provided for paper publications and research grants award.
Responsibilities (See below URL)
Applicants should send 4 necessary documents. (See below URL)
Starting date of the employment is September 1, 2018.
The deadline for the application is May 14, 2018, 5p.m. KST (UTC+9)(Korea Standard Time).
How to Apply
: Refer to http://recruit.sejong.ac.kr/2018/recruit_eng2_2.html