Postdoctoral Associate - Oral and Craniofacial Sciences
- University of Pittsburgh
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Job Number: 7115297 (Ref #: pt10086)
- Posting Date: Nov 2, 2022
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The successful candidate will have:
Qualifications or Expectations:
- Minimal education level - PhD
- Pitt Dental provides an outstanding research environment and is located in the middle of the University of Pittsburgh Health Sciences campus, with direct access to cutting edge research facilities.
Duties or Responsibilities:
- Doctoral degree in the STEM fields and prior laboratory experience
Interest in conducting mechanistic studies in the field of biomineralization.
Experience in mineralized tissue characterization such as light and electron microscopy, vibrational spectroscopy, and X-ray diffraction are highly desirable.
Experience working with mouse models is a plus.
For more info about this position, visit:https://www.dental.pitt.edu/research