Admin Program Coordinator- RETC
- Cleveland Clinic
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Job Number: 7100408 (Ref #: ccf15585328)
- Posting Date: Apr 19, 2022
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- With guidance from Director, leads or coordinates multiple projects and policy initiatives.
- Updates, monitors and manages databases.
- Develops scorecards and milestones to track progress. Analyzes project improvement and progress.
- Reports discrepancies and variances.
- Coordinates project prioritization and assists with policy and initiative implementation.
- Assists with scheduling, coordination, preparation and communication of meetings.
- Attends meetings and records key outcomes.
- Supports all office administrative functions.
- Develops and maintains updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field preferred.
- May require license based on department/Institute need.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires multitasking, critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in highly interactive team environment.
- Must be able to take appropriate action in a stressful environment.
- Solid communication and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with software applications.
- Knowledge of project management and communication practices preferred.
- Minimum of two years administrative experience.
- Healthcare experience or related organization preferred.
- Offset: High School diploma/GED and four years of experience.
- Offset: Bachelor’s degree and no experience required.
- High degree dexterity to operate office equipment and personal computer.
- May require extended periods of sitting and frequent standing.
- Good visual acuity through normal or corrected vision.
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.
This position will support the Research Education and Training Center in the Lerner Research Institute (LRI) and function as a liaison between the central RETC team and the other departments within the Cleveland Clinic.
Assisting the Director, and other Project Managers on the team, this position will assist with managing the trainee population, consisting of postdoctoral fellows and graduate students, in the LRI.
Additional responsibilities include coordinating policy evaluation and implementation, developing communications and tracking data within our trainee database. Overall, functioning as an administrative, technical and operational resource, this position assists the other RETC team members with projects and daily tasks.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.