Open Rank Cancer/Immunology Research Position
- Abigail Wexner Research Institute at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Job Number: 7087179
- Posting Date: Oct 14, 2021
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionTwo research positions (open rank: Research Associate, Post-Doctoral Fellow or Research Scientist) positions are available in the Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Diseases at The Abigail Wexner Research Institute at Nationwide Children Hospital-Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center. The laboratory focuses on immune & cancer metabolism and is interested in 1) establishing a framework for understanding the mechanism of the metabolic checkpoint, 2) delineating the metabolic landscape of the inflammatory and immune-suppressive microenvironment, and 3) developing novel therapies to treat cancer and autoimmunity. Lab Publication Highlights: PMID: 33328226, 32694789, 30198844, 27064903, 26811453, 25730867, 21041626, 22990888, 22195744, and 17382881. A complete publication list can be found in the bibliography: [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/ruoning.wang.1/bibliography/47186634/public/?sort=date&direction=descending]
• Ph.D. (or in pending) in Immunology, Molecular/Cellular Biology or Cancer Biology;
• First author research paper(s) in the visible international journals.
• Expertise in T cell biology or cancer biology or cell cycle/mitosis biology.
• Experience in mouse experiments.
To be considered for this position, please highlight your research background, expertise, and publications in the inquiry email and attach a CV (SINGLE PDF) with references’ contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationwide Children's Hospital is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are committed to fostering an environment of personal growth and development for trainees while achieving our mission.