Post Doctoral Associate
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Location: Worcester, MA
- Job Number: 7072268
- Posting Date: Nov 18, 2020
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
A postdoctoral position is available in the McCollum lab. Work in the lab will be in cellular and molecular biology with a focus on analysis of the role of the Hippo signaling pathway in controlling cell proliferation in response to mechanical and cell cycle cues. Work in the lab is inherently multi-disciplinary and may include culture of multiple cell lines, protein purification and analysis, molecular cloning, CRISPR mutagenesis, and cell imaging.
* Applicants must have (or expect to obtain shortly) a Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, or related fields.
* Applicants should have experience in several of the following areas: molecular cloning, protein expression, mutagenesis, cell culture, imaging, immunofluorescence, biochemistry.
Please email CV, cover letter and contact information for three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/G7KbVpHpgAPqC6ycZxbz