Post-Doctoral Fellow: Nanofabrication
- INanoBio Inc.
- Location: Tempe, AZ
- Job Number: 7071642
- Posting Date: Oct 30, 2020
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionINanoBio is developing pioneering technologies at the confluence of nanotechnology, systems biology and machine learning, to resolve complex disease biology into simple data, for early cancer/disease diagnosis and personalized therapeutics. We are a tight knit team with a culture of excellence.
This position is within our devices group that develops INanoBio’s semiconductor sensor platforms for various healthcare applications.
* Design, fabrication, characterization and testing of semiconductor devices
* Design, fabrication and procurement of microfluidics and associated systems
* Implementation and characterization of molecular mono-layers on solid surfaces
* Work with internal process engineers, vendors, semiconductor foundry partners and external experts to successfully
* Perform root cause analysis, prepare reports and presentations
* PhD in electrical engineering, materials engineering, physics or related fields
* Expertise in semiconductor nanofabrication: use of tools and processes in semiconductor cleanrooms, microfluidics and
* Experience with imaging and characterization TEM, SEM, FIB, EDX, ion beam, X ray spectroscopies
* Experience with biosensors is a plus
* Strong publication history
* Competitive salary
* Employee Stock options
* Company paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* 401(K) plan
* Your work will positively impact millions of lives worldwide
INanoBio is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your CV with a list of three references to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Scottsdale, AZ