Postdoctoral associate (single-molecule and super-resolution imaging)
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Job Number: 7070677
- Posting Date: Oct 7, 2020
Job DescriptionA postdoctoral research associate position is immediately available in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Illinois at Chicago. The ideal candidate will have some prior experience in single-molecule or super-resolution imaging. Candidates with backgrounds in optics and light-sheet microscopy are particularly encouraged to apply. The successful candidate is expected to lead our research efforts in developing multiscale fluorescence imaging techniques for studying immune cells. The laboratory has active collaborations with research groups in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, and Bioengineering.
• Strong publication record
• Proficiency in single-molecule or superresolution microscopy
• Excellent team-work and communication skills
• Ph.D. in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or related fields
Applications are accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.