Post-doc position in the field of “Flexible electrical devices using conductive and shape memory gels”
- School of Mechanical Engineering, Chonnam National University
- Location: Gwangju, Korea, South
- Job Number: 7067043
- Posting Date: Jun 18, 2020
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an outstanding post-doc researcher who is able to fabricate “Flexible electrical devices using conductive and shape memory gels” completely by him- or herself and has good ability of writing English paper for high quality international Journal.
A researcher who has the background and experiences in
- Flexible electrical devices (Supercapacitors, Batteries, Energy harvesting systems)
- Conductive and shape memory gels
- Synthesizing comonomers using various monomers
- Chemical, Optical, Mechanical characterization of the fabricated gels
- Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer chemistry or Polymer physics
Until this time, we published papers in Advanced Materials (I.F.: 25.809), Advanced Science (I.F.: 15.804), Materials Horizons (I.F.: 14.356), Water research (I.F.: 7.913), Chemical Engineering Journal (I.F.: 8.355), ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces (I.F.: 8.456), Extreme Mechanics Letters (I.F.: 4.075), Soft Matters (I.F.: 3.399)
(Please see, https://scholar.google.co.kr/citations?hl=ko&user=Hup8d38AAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate).
At the first contracted year, the researcher will receive 3,200,000 KRW/month as a salary (including tax), 3,200,000 KRW/year as a discharge allowance, and some amount of incentive.
The work will start from August, 2020.
Interested researchers are encouraged to submit their Curriculum Vitae to the email address below:
Professor Insu Jeon,
School of Mechanical Engineering
Chonnam National University
77 Yongbong-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju, 61186, Republic of Korea
Tel. : +82-62-530-1688
Fax. : +82-62-530-1689
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com