Position opening for Post-doc researcher
- School of Mechanical Engineering, Chonnam National University
- Location: Gwangju, Korea, South
- Job Number: 7063203
- Posting Date: Jan 22, 2020
- Application Deadline: Mar 31, 2020
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an outstanding post-doc researcher who is able to fabricate “Flexible electrical devices using conductive and shape memory gels” completely by him- or herself and has good ability of writing English paper for high quality international Journal.
A researcher who has the background and experiences in
- Flexible electrical devices
- Conductive and shape memory gels
- Synthesizing comonomers using various monomers
- Chemical, Optical, Mechanical characterization of the fabricated gels
- Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer chemistry or Polymer physics
Until this time, we published papers in Advanced Materials (I.F.: 25.809), Advanced Science (I.F.: 15.804), Materials Horizons (I.F.: 14.356), Water research (I.F.: 7.913), Chemical Engineering Journal (I.F.: 8.355), ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces (I.F.: 8.456), Soft Matter (I.F.: 3.399)
At the first contracted year, the researcher will receive 3,200,000 KRW/month as a salary (including tax), 3,200,000 KRW/year as a discharge allowance, and some amount of incentive.
The work will start from the end of March, 2020.
Interested researchers are encouraged to apply their Curriculum Vitae to the email address below:
Insu Jeon, Professor
School of Mechanical Engineering
Chonnam National University
77 Yongbong-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju, 61186, Republic of Korea
Tel. : +82-62-530-1688
Fax. : +82-62-530-1689
e-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org