Date Posted: Jun 24, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- City of Hope
- Location: Duarte, CA
- Job Number: 7058148
- Posting Date: Jun 24, 2019
- Application Deadline:
Open Until Filled
About City of Hope
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
The Beckman Research Institute of City of Hope is looking for a talented Postdoctoral Fellow to work in the Molecular Imaging and Therapy Lab.
Key Responsibilities include:
Projects involve development and evaluation of radiolabeled antibodies for immunoPET and immunotherapy.
Basic education, experience and skills required for consideration:
• A Ph.D. degree in life or biomedical sciences, or a related discipline is required;
• Record of accomplishment including presentations at scientific conferences and peer-reviewed publications.
Preferred education experience and skills:
• Experience in one or more of the following areas is desired: Protein engineering, production, and characterization; protein conjugation and labeling; molecular and cell biology; preclinical models of cancer and/or inflammatory diseases; in vivo imaging.
• For more information about Dr. Wu's research, please visit https://www.cityofhope.org/anna-wu.
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.