Postdoctoral Associate - Molecular and Human Genetics
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7057716 (Ref #: 311018KP)
- Posting Date: Jun 13, 2019
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Postdoctoral Associate needed to work on untangling the relationship between diet, genes, microbiome and cancer with an emphasis on discovering novel strategies to prevent and treat cancers.
- PhD in molecular and cell biology, immunology, cancer biology, analytical chemistry or biochemistry.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic about collaborative and interdisciplinary research, be motivated to develop as an independent scientist, and demonstrate excellent scientific communication skills.
- Experience with animal models, intestinal microbiome and immunology, especially mucosal immunity are strongly preferred but not required.