Postdoctoral Associate - Molecular and Human Genetics
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7057715 (Ref #: 311017KP)
- Posting Date: Jun 13, 2019
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Postdoctoral Associate needed to work on untangling the relationship between diet, genes, microbiome and cancer with an emphasis on discovering novel strategies to prevent and treat cancers.
- Ph.D. in analytical chemistry or related disciplines
- In-depth technical knowledge in the field of metabolism (preferrably human and mammalian), identification and quantitative analysis of global matabolomics and isotope-labeled metabolomics.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic about collaborative and interdisciplinary research, be motivated to develop as an independent scientist, and demonstrate excellent scientific communication skills.
- Additional experience in metabolic flux analysis and computational skills.
- Extensive experience with LC-MS/MS instrument (accurate mass) such as QTOF or QE.