The lab of Dr. Tao Wu is seeking a Postdoctoral Associate focused on genomics/bioinformatics to work on an interdisciplinary team. Candidate must be highly self-motivated, open-minded, detail-oriented and collaborative, with an interest in cancer research.
- Genomic data analysis of sequencing data sets.
- Creatively develop analytical approaches to solve computational analysis problems and bugs.
- Proficient in developing computational scripts and analytical code.
- Generate statistical figures and interpret results.
- Communicate (oral and written) analysis results with an emphasis on biological interpretation.
Required: PhD in molecular biology, genetics, genomics, bioinformatics or related field.
Preferred: Experience in genomic profiling data analysis, cancer epigenetics, and/or bioinformatics analysis.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.