Date Posted: Feb 12, 2019
Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Columbia University
- Location: New York, NY
- Job Number: 7055868
- Posting Date: Feb 12, 2019
- Application Deadline:
May 1, 2019
The Columbia University Department of Dermatology has an opening for a Dermatitis Fellow beginning July 1, 2019. This is a 1 year program with a possible second year upon the mutual agreement of the mentor and research fellow.
The fellow’s training will include 3 components: research, clinical and didactics.
Fellows must meet the following criteria for consideration of the position:
• Completion of an advanced degree (MD or DO)
• U.S. citizen or foreign national with permanent U.S. residence
• Completion of at least one year of post-graduate training prior to start of fellowship
• Completion of at least one dermatology elective during medical school or participation in dermatologic research prior to start of fellowship
• Trainees who have completed dermatology residency and who are board-eligible or board certified will be given preference, and would be eligible for appointment as an Instructor of Dermatology at Columbia University Medical Center.
• Successful completion of USMLE Steps I, II, and III
• Eligible to, or already licensed to, practice medicine in New York
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Ms. Grace Ulerio at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, by no later than 5/1/19.
• Cover letter with description of interest
• ERAS Application (if applicable)
• Current CV
• Three references