Job Seekers
Search Jobs
Post Resume
Job Email
Search Fellowships
Resource Center
Member Login

Work Visas and Immigration Visa (green card) in the U.S.


If you have questions regarding work visas and immigration (green card) in the United States, you can send your question through the following form. You can describe your situation in general. We may forward your questions to an immigration attorney when possible.

* Your Name:    
 Your Phone:  
* Your Email:    
Your Citizenship:  
Current Position:  
Current Visa Status:    
What service you need:  
How did you find us:  
If other, please specify:  

* Your Questions: 

I understand that the information I provide in this form may be forwarded to an immigration attorney. I understand that sending in this form does not establish an attorney-client relationship, and that if an immigration attorney is able to provide the service, a written agreement will be signed by me and that immigration attorney.


Home | FAQs | Advertising | | Contact | About Us
Terms of use | Privacy policy
© 1999-2009, All rights reserved. and are service marks of

AmeriCareers Service